Saturday, April 11, 2009

Room


I hate that I'm always posting about things, wants, desires. But I've lived so long without a place of my own. It's been 5 years, 3 suitcases, a small box, and now for 8 months living off of $400 a month, no car, no oven, no washing machine, no dryer, unsafe tap water, a broken heater, no internet while in Poland, and little access to fresh foods...and I haven't bought a single piece of clothing in 7 months, all the while watching my student loan interest compound itself. It's been lonely man and a lot like rehab, but I ain't complaining, it wasn't Africa or Southeast Asia...just saying. I brought this mess upon myself, but I don't regret it. This is the kind of experience you need to live a simpler and happier life, more people should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment